[htdig] Templates for Fields derived from Metadata?

Rzepa, Henry (h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk)
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:03:45 +0000

I note there has been a little discussion of Dublin Core metadata.
Thus far, we have had no difficulty implementing this schema
in htdig.

However, we would like to create a custom display template, which
could display certain DC fields. For example, authors if any exist
(in some subject fields, who authors a document is often more important than
its title, contents etc).

Looking through the supplied variables which can be included in
templates, I could not see any way of including the value of
the keywords_meta_tag_names in a template.

Is this a solved problem, or a candidate for the "todo" list?

Many thanks.

Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk; Tel (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
If my digital email signature is invalid, download a new root at
http://www.belsign.be/en/services/receive/install-ca.html