[htdig] How big is big? and thanks to the list.

Charlie Romero (charlie@jumpinternet.com)
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:05:31 +0000

I am enjoying learning htdig and all of it's custom features. I was
wondering how big are the biggest databases that htdig is handling. htdig
seems like a perfect fit for a project I'm working on. I'd much rather use
it than one of the commercial products not only for the price but with my
limited use of it it just seems like a better resource than the commercial
products anyway.

How big is big?

How many URLS indexed? How many pages indexed? What size is the database?

Thanks to the list.

Thanks to Geoff and all the others who support the list. I've mostly been a
lurker for the past 6 months but I sure have learned alot.

Thanks to all,

Charlie

Charlie Romero
Director of Corporate Development
(703) 299-3585
mailto:charlie@jumpinternet.com
                       J U M P I N T E R N E T

INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INTERNET/INTRANET SOLUTIONS

                      http://www.jumpinternet.com