[htdig] "url_part_aliases" config

Miho Ishii (miho.ishii@natgeo.su.se)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:49:13 +0100

Hi,

I would like to configure so all URL starting with (ie files in one
specific folder)
  http://www.geo.su.se/something is translated into
  http://www.natgeo.su.se/something
(the two different URLs are both server aliases.)

"url_part_aliases" seemed to do what I wanted, unfortunately I got confused
looking at the config example on this functions. I have tried following
variations :

url_part_aliases: http://www.geo.su.se/something
http://www.natgeo.su.se/something
url_part_aliases: http://www.geo.su.se/something *1
http://www.natgeo.su.se/something *2

(The second one looks stupid but the example given on this has *:s.)
It did not work..... Does somebody has an advise? Please give examples!

Thanks,
Miho Ishii