Re: [htdig] Accessing db.docdb with Perl

heddy Boubaker (
05 Mar 1999 09:00:21 +0100

 <> "Stefan" == Stefan Livieratos <> writes:

Stefan> I want to access the db.docdb database with
Stefan> a Perl script, so I tried the contributed script
Stefan>, which does almost what I need, but
Stefan> it doesn't work.

 hi Stefan,
 If you use Ht://Dig v >= 3.1.0 you could try w/
 available @
 I recently sent an announce message to this list explaining some of the
 potentials pbs using perl script w/ for accessing htdig databases.