Re: [htdig] Accessing db.docdb with Perl

heddy Boubaker (boubaker@cenatoulouse.dgac.fr)
05 Mar 1999 09:00:21 +0100

 <> "Stefan" == Stefan Livieratos <slip@netzmarkt.de> writes:

Stefan> I want to access the db.docdb database with
Stefan> a Perl script, so I tried the contributed script
Stefan> whatsnew.pl, which does almost what I need, but
Stefan> it doesn't work.

 hi Stefan,

 If you use Ht://Dig v >= 3.1.0 you could try htwhatsnew.pl w/ HtDig.pm
 available @ http://www.cenatoulouse.dgac.fr/~boubaker/WWW/HtDig.html

 I recently sent an announce message to this list explaining some of the
 potentials pbs using perl script w/ HtDig.pm for accessing htdig databases.