[htdig] german umlauts on server wizhout locale

Marcus J. Ertl (st002556@hrz1.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:44:13 +0100

Hi!
  It seams to me, that my ISP has no locale on his linux server, where I host mi htdig installation! But now htdig only finds german umlauts if they were submited
to htsearch in the form ü ä ect. What can I do? I'm afraid my ISP don't wont to install locale for me.... :o(

bye and thank you!
   Marcus

---
It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the
masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth
does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the
people.                                                (Giordano Bruno)

LARP-Welt: http://larp-welt.de/ Tagtraum: http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st002556/ ww.wisulizer: http://wwwisulizer.hypermart.net