Re: [htdig] How can I do a search while I'm indexing?

Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:17:10 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 jazzbo@nerdz.com wrote:

> I don't seem to be able to do searches successfully until AFTER my
> indexing job has completed. Is there a way to never stop serving
> searches?

Add the "-a" flag to both htdig and htmerge and then move the .work files
into place after running both. I believe the rundig script was enhanced
for 3.1.0 and later by Gilles to accept the "-a" flag and do this for you.