Re: [htdig] htsearch Troubles. Successfully installed , but ...

Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:12:32 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Walter Pleyer wrote:

> But if we try to run it from a webpage it fails. The server works for ages
> and the returns
> an error. Unfortunately i can't quote you the exact errormessages now, but

It's been a long time since I've used Netscape servers. But I believe just
like Apache they have an error log, which ususally gives more information
on what went wrong. This is usually the best place to look when having any
sort of CGI problems.