[htdig] passing $(WORDS)

Eric Luhrs (eluhrs@nbcs.rutgers.edu)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:56:09 -0500 (EST)

I use htdig to search a FAQ database, and on each FAQ there is a link to a
form for user comments. The form gets emailed to me with the user's full
name, username, email address, subject, and comments. There is also a
hidden field which uses PHP to tell me which FAQ the user was reading when
they clicked on the "comments" link. I would like to pass $(WORDS) to
this form as well. That way I can use the feedback to evaluate my
keywords, etc. Cany anyone think of a way for me to pass $(WORDS) from
each document that is indexed, to the "comments" form? Thanks in advance.

  Eric

--

Eric Luhrs, Rutgers University Computing Services. MAIL: eluhrs@nbcs.rutgers.edu VOICE: 732.445.2464