[htdig] Spaces in the URL

Stevan Lockhart (stevan@strakan.com)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:26:28 -0000

Apologies if this is an FAQ, but I've just joined the list, and have not
used htDig before.

My Intranet contains spaces in directory and file names, as users publish
straight to it. As it's currently configured, htDig doesn't appear to index
URLs with such spaces. Is there something I'm missing, or is htDig not able
to do this? Replacing the spaces with underscores seems to work, but I can
hardly expect users to do that.

Mny thanks

Stevan