[htdig] Reading .shtml files during a local filesystem access?

jazzbo@nerdz.com
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:15:45 -0600

Is there a way to make it "read" .shtml files through local
filesystem access? I don't need it to process them while it's
running, I just need it to read their text contents without going
through Apache.

My site contains a lot of includes and stuff that I don't necessarily
want processed while indexing, so doing it through the local file
system makes the most sense. The problem is that when ht://dig comes
across a ".shtml" file during indexing, it says it can't read it and
goes through Apache.

Is there a way to make ht://dig see .shtml files the same as it does
.html files?

Any help would be MOST appreciated!

-Dave