Re: [htdig] db.words.gdbm

Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:20:26 -0600 (CST)

According to Geoff Hutchison:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Mulaosmanovic,Jasmina wrote:
>
> > [Jasmina Mulaosmanovic] The distrubution that I've got is the current one
> > (3.1.1 - just downloaded it today). Where can I get just the new version
> > of htsearch?
>
> It *should* be installed by default. Did you set the CGI directory in the
> CONFIG file?

Also check that the search form HTML you're using refers to the htsearch
program in the directory where the new one was supposed to be installed.
If you have different versions of htsearch installed in different directories,
that could explain why the search seems to be running with an old 3.0.x
version of htsearch.