[htdig] how to ignore pdf files?

Rusty Wright (rusty@socrates.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:01:34 -0800 (PST)

How can I configure htdig to ignore pdf files? It keeps complaining
about /usr/local/bin/acroread missing so I changed the config file and
pointed pdf_parser to /bin/true but that just made it complain even
more. I'm trying it again with it changed to /bin/false. I'd really
prefer to have it just ignore .pdf files. Is there a configuration
setting where I can incrementally add file extensions to ignore?