Re: [htdig] [Q]: Hacking source, advice please (adding search date

Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:58:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, mike grommet wrote:

> and of course making sure its in the time_t format, I'm really not quite
> sure where I need to place the check for acceptance and recjection based on
> the time issue...
>
> Any ideas here?

Well if you know how to get it into a time_t, I'll be glad to code the
accept/reject code myself and post a full patch. I thought the hard part
was converting it into a time_t, since you don't know what the format is!
Maybe you've decided to restrcit the format?

> This seems to be a very useful concept, maybe this could be merged into the
> regular distribution?

Most likely. That is if you contribute it. :-)