Re: [htdig] 3.1.1: Does noindex_start, noindex_stop work?

Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:47:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> Aw, man! This is another discrepancy between the documentation and the
> source. The source expects noindex_end, but the docs say noindex_stop.
> Someone was very tired when writing the documentation updates! :-P

Yeah, yeah.... This is a problem when someone writes documentation for
other people's code. :-P More accurately, I was trying to finish up the
documentation quickly to get 3.1.0 out the door, and I clearly slipped up.

My apologies,