Re: [htdig] pdf parser: No error;) Search: No results;(

Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:59:34 -0500

>and ASCII85 encoded images. Is there an option on the pdf2ps command
>to get text as text, rather than graphics, in the PostScript output?
>If not, then I think we can quickly rule out ghostscript's pdf2ps as a
>potential pdf_parser.

Not that I can tell. I tried the flags it mentioned in it's help but none
seemed to generated anything significantly different. I also tried running
ps2ascii on the output of the pdf2ps file, but it would die and give an
error. :-(

So I guess that's ruled out for now.

-Geoff