[htdig] htdig-3.1.1; stopping it from indexing scripts

Peter Karlsson (peter@perkele.coyote.org)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:28:42 +0100 (CET)

Finally got it to compile (don't know why, it just did). Now I noticed that
it seems to index CGI script data (with ?:s and &:s in the path) by default.
How do I stop this? I tried to add the path to the script to the
exclude-urls configuration option, and restart htdig, but it continued to
index it, which isn't too good, since the script has about 216^5
combinations... :-/

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

Please reply directly to me, since I don't subscribe to this list.