RE: [htdig] indexes of directories

Budd, S. (s.budd@ic.ac.uk)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:36:36 -0000

from a dig of our site it seems apache can either produce

//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?D=A
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?D=D
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?M=A
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?M=D
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?N=A
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?N=D
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?S=A
//www.icparc./~cah1/UC/sounds/?S=D

or

//www.bc./preview/research/smith/?D=A
//www.bc./preview/research/smith/?M=A
//www.bc./preview/research/smith/?N=D
//www.bc./preview/research/smith/?S=A

but always the ?D=A form

so to excude pages identical in information
but different is "page appearance ( and MD5 ) " one should exclude

/?N=A /?N=D /?M=A /?M=D /?S=A and /?S=D