[htdig] Re: config file (was pdf parser: No error;)

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:30:32 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Joe R. Jah wrote:

> As a side note, I think it would be very helpful to have the sample config
> file have the entire options present as default, perhaps with a short
> comment.

Hmm. How about calling it "defaults.conf" and instead of a short comment
for each line, a reference to the documentation at the top? This would be
easier to maintain since it could be generated by script from the defaults
source file.

Thoughts?