Re: [htdig] 3.1.1: Does noindex_start, noindex_stop work?

Marjolein Katsma (webmaster@javawoman.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:01:18 +0100

Frank,

Yes, it works. As of release version 3.1.0 (or 3.1.1) - it won't work with
earlier betas.

If you want to exclude sections for different tags, just surround them with
<!--htdig-noindex-->...<!--/htdig-noindex--> (note the slash in the end
marker - you do have that on your test page but SCRIPT and STYLE sections
are not excluded there....). After you've prepared all documents you'll
need to rebuild your databases with htdig version 3.1.0 (release) or later.

Java Woman - http://javawoman.com/