Re: [htdig] indexes of directories

Tue, 28 Aug 1956 13:34:16 -0500

>Question: how did ht://dig recognize this apache feature and how can
>I disable it in ht://dig (I'd like just a "GET /documentation/vp/")?

If you look at the source of the directory, you'll see that the column
names are links to the sorting options. But as you notice, the URLs are
distinct, so ht://Dig treats them as different files.

Personally, I include '?' in my exclude_urls attribute, which prevents
ht://Dig from following these links. Since I don't index any CGIs, this
works for me.

Out of curiousity, where would you put this in the documentation?

Cheers,