[htdig] "proper names" question

Zachariah Baum (zack@studioarchetype.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:52:06 -0800

I want to be able to have in my search criteria terms like:
    "The Stockholm Monsters" (with the quotes)
  and that htdig will only match the phrase "The Stockholm Monsters", and not
  each separate word in the same html file, ie:
    Yesterday I heard The Stockholm Monsters, and I loved them
  is a match and:
    When I went to Stockholm, the weather was bad, and there were a lot of
    monsters.
  is not a match.
Any ideas/tips? I read the config options, and didn't see anything
  appropriate.

--
                        Yoda is my psychic friend.
--Zachariah - Supreme Ninja Commander - Studio Archetype - 415-659-4435