Re: [htdig] htdig and french characters

Walter Hafner (
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:24:53 +0100 (MET)

> I just installed htdig 3.1.0 and indexed successfully my web site.
> htdig doesn't seem to index words containing french characters (,,,,...).
> Did I miss anything in the htdig configuration ?
> I didn't find any answer in the FAQ.

I once asked the same question (german umlauts) and was told to look at
the 'locale' option. It runs perfectly since (locale: de_DE.ISO_8859-1).

So I just tell you ... :-)

         <A href=>*CLICK*</A>
  "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head,
"are a sure sign of a diseased mind."  (Terry Pratchett, "Eric")