[htdig] SYNTAXERROR - bug?

Marjolein Katsma (HSH@taxon.demon.nl)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:07:51 +0100

When I use an invalid boolean search like "tool AND OR toolbar" I get the
syntax.html file back as indicated in the config.

However, my syntax.html file uses the variable SYNTAXERROR - but nothing is
displayed.

I'm still using 3.1.0b4 here, but the files parser.cc and parser.h seem
unchanged in 3.1.0.

Am I missing something or is there a bug?

Try the above search formula (boolean and detailed) on:
        http://hshelp.com/search.html

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma
Java Woman - http://javawoman.com