[htdig] Re:

Kasim Oztoprak (kasim@saglik.gov.tr)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:19:02 +0200

hello all.

this is my first subscription on the list.

I have a problem some of you already have this. I would like to index a
newspaper archive in html format. It has about 4 year history and 100.000
documents in the archive. When i started to index the site it is ok. But when
i would like to add the current day it checks all the archive again. Every day
I will add the current day and I dont want the program to rewisit all the links
again and again.

What I could do for the problem?

-kasim