[htdig] partial update

Frank Guangxin Liu (frank@ctcqnx4.ctc.cummins.com)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:25:40 -0500 (EST)

Let's say I have a campus of 50 web servers that I want to
index using htdig. The initial database files were created
successfully (~1G). Since some servers have contents that
change more frequently than those of others. Can I do updates
to the master database by only specifying some servers in the
limit_urls_to list? I can create three limit_urls_list for weekly,
by-weekly and monthly update to divide my web servers to
three catogaries.

Will this work, or will it corupt the original full database?

Thanks for any information!