[htdig] Search results pages icons

Bob Nugent (gigs@ici.net)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:09:12 -0500

Hello htdig.org,

Are there any plans to increase the number of search results
pages icons that ht://Dig produces at the bottom of the results
pages?

My sysad has ht://Dig hooked up to a directory where I stash
resumes. If I type in "engineer AND civil AND travel OR
international", (I install whatever keywords people want for
the keyword meta tag on their resume .html page) there are
222 matches.

Some of these guys that have to locate qualified employees
and get their feet on the ground somewhere else in the world
have just days to do it. Because they have to think fast, it
would be helpful if the page icons represent all the results
pages.

If you think this idea is worthy of making it on the "to do"
list, TIA.

Best,
Bob

PS: When my sysad first introduced me to ht://Dig about a year
and a half ago, and the fact that it could be hooked up to a
directory on my site, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
You people have produced a beauty. Thank you.

--
                 http://www.constructiongigs.com/
Email: bob@constructiongigs.com       Voice/Fax: 781-383-0054

PGP public key (RSA): email with "send key" in subject. 0x8f62a9b * 1024 * 11/29/97 399A 5D4F D791 89F7 2411 168A 1568 http://www.constructiongigs.com/assets/RSAkey.txt

PGP public key(DH-DSS): email with "send key" in subject. 0xCAD666B7 * 2048/1024 * 3/3/98 3C4D A63F 3C88 2D7B 7E1A FFE8 9A2E 4D78 CAD6 66B7 http://www.constructiongigs.com/assets/DH-DSSkey.txt ------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to htdig@htdig.org containing the single word "unsubscribe" in the SUBJECT of the message.