Re: [htdig] New version stable?

Geoff Hutchison (
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:44:48 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 wrote:

> Will there be a "final" version including all the patches?

> Did somebody already install it on Linux?

In case people haven't figured it out, most of the development is done on
a variety of Linux platforms. So not only is it installed on Linux, but
all the previous development versions were installed on Linux too. :-)

I'm currently able to test on Solaris-x86-2.6, IRIX-5.3-MIPS, Digital UNIX
4.0d, and Solaris-SPARC-2.5. (Other developers may have a few other test
platforms, but it's a bit limited.)

If anyone wishes to help out testing of future versions, they should try
running snapshots every so often and let us know of problems.