[htdig] endings algorithm

Ulrich Wisser (u.wisser@luna-park.de)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:03:27 +0100

Hello,

I am still trying to use the endings algorithm with a german
dictionary. It seems that htfuzzy build a database but whatever
searchphrase I enter in $(LOGICALWORDS) no other endings
(not even one additional word) will appear.
Can't I see applied endings in LOGICALWORDS or is there still
a configuration error?

Thanks

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR