Re: [htdig] keywords

Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:49:37 -0600 (CST)

According to Eric Luhrs:
> I am wondering if htdig will treat

> any different than the standard

As far as I can tell, they are treated completely equivalently, as long
as the keywords_meta_tag_names list contains both keywords and htdig-keywords.

> Please reply to me off-list since I am having trouble receiving list-list
> mail since the move from htdig@sdsu.edu to htdig@htdig.org. Thanks in
> advance.

Sorry to hear that. For the most part, I've found the response of the new
mail server is quicker, though there have been a few network downtimes
at htdig.org in the past week. I've sent to both you and the list.