[htdig] Re: Problems with htdig and 301 redirects via apache mod_speling

Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:45:21 -0400

>I sent this earlier. I've sorted it out myself I think. The problem
>appears to >be that that the case of a url is thrown away by the Need2Get
>function.

This has been fixed in the development snapshots, including the latest
020799. However, if you can wait a few days, you'll probably want to get
the official 3.1.0 release. If you can't, grab the snapshot and rebuild
your databases from scratch. You'll be all set...

You can get snapshots from:
http://www.htdig.org/files/snapshots/

Cheers,