[htdig] Basic Question

Vernon L. Bailey (vernon@citynet.net)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 18:07:19 -0500

I've been looking for a script that will do the following and I was told
ht://Dig would be a good choice. Does the following sound possible to
those of you in the "know".

I run a sports site and I would like to have a script that would search the
local
newspapers(each paper has a specific URL for the team I cover) and then I
would like the URL and title (and perhaps the first ten words or so) of
each article placed on to a page on my site?

Thanks in advance,

Vernon