[htdig] htdig errors please help...

Kenny Nguyen (kenn@xuviet.org)
Mon, 03 Feb 1997 12:46:34 -0800

Hello all,

        I'm new to htdig, please take it easy on my questions:

1. I have received a an error when i run ./rundig script:
The error is: "DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified"
I'm wondering what could cause such error.

2. I ran ./rundig on one site and it generated a database, a few days
later I modified the htdig.conf file for second site and tried to ./rundig
again and the database of the first site was lost. Do I have to use
./rundig for every site at once? Can I just append the second index to the
first one? I have tried it with ./htdig -a followed by ./htmerge ....
command w/o any flag. Please tell me what I have done wrong?

Thank you,

Kenny