Re: [htdig] htdig: htfuzzy

Jorge Garcia (jorgar@laguna.dvnet.es)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 08:44:53 +0100

> > ¡¡ but htfuzzy don't create any database file !!
>
> Where are you looking? The synonym and endings databases are placed
>into ${common_dir}

Htfuzzy don't create the databases in the ${common_dir}.
When I run htfuzzy (with other configuration file) to obtain the
english databases appears other line that show the number of words:
   htfuzzy: Selected algorithm: endings
   htfuzzy/endings: Reading rules
   htfuzzy/endings: Creating databases
>>>htfuzzy/endings: words:87500<<< (this number grows from 0 to 87500)
   htfuzzy: Done.
In this case the databases are correctly created in the ${common_dir},
but using the configuration file for spanish databases don't appears
that line and databases aren't created.

The format of spanish.aff and spanish.words are the ones used by ispell
program.

Jorge García Diez
jorgar@dvnet.es