[htdig] Multiple paths in local_urls?

Mike Richichi (mrichich@drunivac.drew.edu)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:00:38 -0500

Our homepage server actually has two separate file paths for where it
goes to for user homepages. These pages are on Netware servers mounted
to the web server with ncpfs, so there are no user accounts on the web
server for these homepages.

I'd love to use local_urls since htdig is running on the same machine,
but I don't know if I can have two local paths for the same server that
it will look through. I know I can do one and it will go through HTTP
for the other, which is pretty good, but having both accessed locally
would be better (mainly from the standpoint of not hitting the log
files--I can filter the htdig hits out manually, but I'd rather not.)

So, can the local_urls parameter accept multiple file paths for a web
page?

--Mike