Re: [htdig] Version 3.1.0b3

Community Psychology Net's Webmaster (webmaster@cmmtypsych.net)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 21:00:21 -0500

Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> Community Psychology Net's Webmaster wrote:
> >
> > Hello. I am trying to install the newest version of htdig. I change the
> > CONFIG file accordingly to represent the appropriate place of my site to
> > install htdig. Unfortunately, the CONFIG file keeps getting over written
> > by the default CONFIG so when I go to make install I get all sorts of
> > errors and I notice that the default /www/opt/...etc are back.
> >
> > Any work around to this? Is it a bug?
> >
> > Matt
>
> Modify the CONFIG.in file instead
> --
> Andrew Scherpbier <andrews@contigo.com>
> Contigo Software <http://www.contigo.com/>
> the SUBJECT of the message.

Thanks that worked now while running htdig It won't index any docs.
Server is seen and it returns 0 documents. I ran it in -vvv and it
didn't say any errors. However I ran rundig and received, htmerge:
Unable to open word list file. Then lists the directory path. What's
this mean and how can i rectify it? P.S. previous had 3.1.0b2 and
removed it and reinstalled b3.

Matthew Cook
Web Master
Community Psychology Network