[htdig] Re: htdig: ANNOUNCE: Moving to htdig.org

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:25:38 -0600 (CST)

According to Egon Schmid:
> I have a recent CVS tree and after installing and a first try with rundig
> I got the following:
>
> Could not find configuration option uncoded_db_compatbile
> Could not find configuration option case_sensitive
> Could not find configuration option htdig-noindex
> Could not find configuration option htdig-index
> Could not find configuration option htdig-email
> Could not find configuration option htdig-notification-date
> Could not find configuration option htdig-email-subject
> Could not find configuration option htdig-keywords
> Could not find configuration option keywords
> Could not find configuration option http-equiv
> Could not find configuration option htdig-noindex
> Could not find configuration option htdig-index
> Could not find configuration option htdig-email
> Could not find configuration option htdig-notification-date
> Could not find configuration option htdig-email-subject
> Could not find configuration option htdig-keywords
> Could not find configuration option keywords
> Could not find configuration option http-equiv

I suspect you have a trace print in Configuration::Find() that is
giving you the messages above. I don't have it in any of the versions
or snapshots I've seen so far. I think you can safely remove it - it's
annoying but harmless. The rest of the dig seems to have worked OK,
as far as I can tell...

> htdig: Run complete
> htdig: 1 server seen:
> htdig: marliesle.lf.net:80 95 documents
> htmerge: Total word count: 7083
> htmerge: Total documents: 95
> htmerge: Total
>
> If I call htdig/search.html I got:
>
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /cgi-bin/htsearch.

Either change your search.html to use "get" rather than "post" as the
method for the form, or configure your web server to allow the POST
method for cgi-bin.