Re: [htdig] Multiple resultspages

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:28:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 info@edoc.co.za wrote:

> The way I see I can do it is to create a number of xxx.conf files,
> and specify in each file a different set of
> search_result_header/footer etc files.
>
> Is this the easiest way to do?

This is perhaps the easiest.

> This could become a maintenance nightmare because I have a
> growing number of domains that need to be searched for each
> setup.

I don't know why it would be a maintenance nightmare. You can have each
domain refer to the same .conf file. That conf file is responsible for
several domains and the search forms restrict to that domain.

The next release (3.1.0) will also allow you to include one conf file in
another, so you could put common parts (the header/footer stuff) in one
file and include it for each domain.