Re: [htdig] Re: htdig: htdig URL duplication

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:25:17 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Danny Birchall wrote:

> It would be the other way round (/Units/foo/ is the 'real' directory, /foo/ is
> the alias). But we can't do this either (we tried already), because the
> configuaration of other services depend on this.
>
> Does htdig create a list of URLs before it creates its databases? Could this
> list be doctored to remove duplicates before the database is built?

Not at the moment. You can edit the database after it's built, or wait
until 3.1.0 when there will be a feature to do this, thanks to Hans-Peter
Nilsson.

If you just can't wait, you can always grab a CVS snapshot and live on the
bleeding edge.