[htdig] Multiple resultspages

info@edoc.co.za
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:36:34 +0200

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Htdig, and would like to find out if I'm attempting to
do things the "easiest way"

I have a site with various sections, each with its own "look and feel"

I need the results to be displayed in the same "look and feel".

The way I see I can do it is to create a number of xxx.conf files,
and specify in each file a different set of
search_result_header/footer etc files.

Is this the easiest way to do?

This could become a maintenance nightmare because I have a
growing number of domains that need to be searched for each
setup.

Thanks

Nico