Re: htdig: ANNOUNCE: Moving to htdig.org

Egon Schmid (eschmid@stuttgart.netsurf.de)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:58:49 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I mentioned earlier this year, we're moving the list to htdig.org.
> After squashing some bugs with our list setup, everything's ready.
>
> To (re)subscribe to htdig@htdig.org, see the handy web page at
> <http://www.htdig.org/mailing.html> The page also gives more information
> on some of the other ht://Dig mailing lists.
>
> This is an attempt to weed out bad addresses, so we're sorry for the
> inconvenience. We've tried to make it as painless as possible.

I have now subscribed to 3 mailing lists. But I got no respons from the
forth 'htdig3-updates'.

I have a recent CVS tree and after installing and a first try with rundig
I got the following:

Could not find configuration option uncoded_db_compatbile
Could not find configuration option case_sensitive
Could not find configuration option htdig-noindex
Could not find configuration option htdig-index
Could not find configuration option htdig-email
Could not find configuration option htdig-notification-date
Could not find configuration option htdig-email-subject
Could not find configuration option htdig-keywords
Could not find configuration option keywords
Could not find configuration option http-equiv
Could not find configuration option htdig-noindex
Could not find configuration option htdig-index
Could not find configuration option htdig-email
Could not find configuration option htdig-notification-date
Could not find configuration option htdig-email-subject
Could not find configuration option htdig-keywords
Could not find configuration option keywords
Could not find configuration option http-equiv
htdig: Run complete
htdig: 1 server seen:
htdig: marliesle.lf.net:80 95 documents
htmerge: Total word count: 7083
htmerge: Total documents: 95
htmerge: Total

If I call htdig/search.html I got:

The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /cgi-bin/htsearch.

-Egon