htdig: ANNOUNCE: Moving to

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:34:41 -0500 (EST)

As I mentioned earlier this year, we're moving the list to
After squashing some bugs with our list setup, everything's ready.

To (re)subscribe to, see the handy web page at
<> The page also gives more information
on some of the other ht://Dig mailing lists.

This is an attempt to weed out bad addresses, so we're sorry for the
inconvenience. We've tried to make it as painless as possible.