htdig: HtDig Programmer

Sacha Michaud - Inlander Communications (
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:32:48 +0100

Hello ;

We are looking for a freelance programmer, who has experience working with
htdig, we are currently developing a search engine for a customer and have
chosen the htdig software as the base for this product.

This will be an an on-going project, so there will be plenty of work for
the right candidate.

Please email me if interested and I will enclose more details.

Sacha Michaud
Inlander Communications