htdig: Fw: ht://Dig error re: htmerge

Wendy L. Miller (wendy.miller@usa.net)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:31:38 -0500

I use Rootsweb.com which has htdig on it's server. I've not had a problem
with my search function until today and I don't know the technicalities . .
.. is this error message below something that is global for them that I
should advise them of or is it something that is site specific to me? The
error message is:

"ht://Dig error

"htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

"Unable to read document database file '/home/htdig/db/db.docdb'
Did you run htmerge?"

Thanks,

W.
 wendy.miller@usa.net