htdig: German and endings algorithm

Ulrich Wisser (u.wisser@luna-park.de)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:36:39 +0100

Hello,

I set up ht://Dig on my server. It works fine with methods
exact, synonyms and soundex. But haven't been able to get
endings working.
I downloaded a package from Uni-Kiel which was compiled by
H.Kunz and build a dictionary. I copied the dictionary and
the aff file to common. When I start "htfuzzy -v endings"
this output apears:

htfuzzy: Selected algorithm: endings
htfuzzy/endings: Reading rules
htfuzzy/endings: Creating databases
htfuzzy/endings: words: 0
htfuzzy/endings: words: 100
htfuzzy/endings: words: 200
htfuzzy/endings: words: 300
htfuzzy/endings: words: 400
htfuzzy/endings: words: 500
htfuzzy/endings: words: 600
htfuzzy/endings: words: 700
htfuzzy/endings: words: 800
htfuzzy/endings: words: 900
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1000
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1100
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1200
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1300
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1400
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1500
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1600
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1700
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1800
htfuzzy/endings: words: 1900

htfuzzy: Done.

Whatever I enter as searchstring ${LOGICAL_WORDS} will
only contain my searchwords and any synonyms. And no
additional docs are found.

Did anybody get this working? Please help.

Thanks

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR