Re: htdig: Multiple dictionnaries support

Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:01:36 -0400

At 8:02 PM -0400 1/22/99, Herve Lefebvre wrote:
>Is it possible to install 2 dictionnaries with HTDIG ?
>
>I have to index some pages in French, and others in English,
>hown can I do that ???

First off, if you set your locale in the config file, you will probably get
good results as-is.

But if you'd like to provide separate French and English searches (say you
have each page in both languages), you can set up two config files, one for
the French pages and one for the English pages. Then your search form can
pick the config file and will thus pick the language.

Cheers,