Re: htdig: Can't run htmerge from cron?

Graham Miller/Gmc (graham@gmcs.com.au)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:33:01 +1000

Hi there,

I can't remember the way it failed, but I had a problem similar. I found it
to be the umask value default for my system. By putting a 'umask=022' as
the first statement after the '#!/bin/csh' line, I found the problem went
away.

Hope this helps.
greyman
graham@gmcs.com.au

Ivo Jansch <janschi@ce.philips.nl> on 22/01/99 06:05:33

I've put the rundig script in the root crontab file so it runs every
night.

However it fails at htmerge. I ran it in verbose mode, and this was last
nights output:

[snip]

Why doesn't it work from crontab?