Re: htdig: multiple headers

David B Swann (swann@nosc.mil)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:53:41 -0500 (EST)

I'm new to htdig myself, but it sounds as though you need TWO
configuration files. One for server A and one for server B. Inside the
HTML search form that calls htsearch, you must specify WHICH configuration
file to use. Inside the configuration file, you can specify the header to
use by defining the "search_results_header" variable.

| Bryan Swann (swann@nosc.mil) 803/566-0086 803/554-0015 (Fax) |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc. |
| |
| "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke" |