htdig: How to exclude underscores?

Gerrard Smith (
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:39:34 +1300

I want to ignore all directories that start with "_vti*" when indexing, but make
sure all other directories that have an underscore are indexed and searchable.
This appears to be controlled by exclude_urls in the config file. I currently
have set up for this:

/cgi-bin/ .gif .jpeg .jpg . class .cgi _vti*

Why is it still excluding any directory with an underscore?

Gerrard Smith
Business information Advisor
Land Information New Zealand
Ph 64-04-4600-109