SOLVED :) Re: htdig: Solaris 2.51 problems

Doug (DougB@simplenet.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:02:25 -0800

Doug wrote:

> Andrew Scherpbier wrote:
> >
> > Doug wrote:
> > >
> > > My test machine is Solaris 2.6 and after installing gcc 2.8.1 and
> > > libstdc++ 2.8.1 everything compiled just fine. Now I'm ready to install
> > > htdig on the real web server, which is Solaris 2.51 (unfortunately) and
> > > I'm running into problems.

        Found the problem. *Grin* On the test machine I was using Bash as my
shell, but the other machine did not have it. Once I installed Bash on
the "compiling" machine I was good to go. (Well, so far anyway, it's
compiling now, so we'll see how it works out. :) Thanks for the help,
hope I didn't put anyone out.

Doug (autoconf strikes again)