htdig: Searching Problems

Vishal Shah (
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:09:50 -0500

When I enter a phrase like "I want information on Plastics", the results
does not return anything .

Is there a way to perform natural language searching with htdig or it is
restricted to entering only keywords.
Also, if i enter "information on plastics", it gives me the documents
matching with 'information' rather than 'plastics'

Is there a configuration which I have to change in the conf file or do I
have to include other algorithms like soundex, metaphone in addition to
exact, which is the default ?